Experienced Lafayette, Indiana, Lawyers
People have been coming to Truitt Ray Law for more than 25 years. We provide quality legal solutions and results-oriented representation for corporations, small businesses, individuals and other parties throughout our state. We also serve as local counsel for out-of-state parties with legal issues in Indiana. Whatever your legal needs, Truitt Ray Law has the experience, knowledge and resources to achieve results for you.
Building Better Communities
Our attorneys and staff have deep roots in Indiana. Our commitment to community is evident in our involvement with Purdue University, our churches and local civic organizations. We all serve or have served on nonprofit boards in the Lafayette area, including Family Services, Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette, Life Care Services, Legal Aid, Lafayette Citizens Band, Group Homes for Children and United Way of Greater Lafayette. We are also active in professional organizations such as the Indiana Bar Foundation and the Tippecanoe County Bar Association.
AtTruitt Ray Law, our attorneys have spent their careers building relationships with our clients. We handle all types of business and personal legal matters and serve all types of clients. We are proud to be county-seat lawyers offering trusted legal counsel in our midsized university community and surrounding areas.
We provide advice, services and representation in matters involving:
- Estate law — Including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianships, long-term care planning and probate administration services
- Family law — Divorce, child custody, parenting plans, child support, property division, modifications in custody and support orders, adoption and other matters
- Business law — Business formation and governance, contracts, purchase and sale of businesses, commercial real estate, collections and other matters
- Personal injury — Obtaining compensation for victims of car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and other acts of negligence
- Criminal law — Defending people accused of misdemeanor and felony charges, as well as handling post-conviction matters and probation violations
About Our Firm
Our Practice Areas
Get Answers To Your Questions